Thursday, July 16, 2009

Rushkoff on Colbert Report

Well, Stephen mispronounced his name a few times, but otherwise it was a good interview.

You could say that by reposting his Colbert interview on Blogspot, I'm just using two forms of centralized media to justify a decentralized position...

... but to me, I'm just happy to see two people I admire meet and hope that this exposure will encourage more people to read Rushkoff's book... because it really is great.

PS - That run-on sentence will make a lot more sense if you read the book.

PPS - I tried to embed the video, but Colbert embed code seems to conflict with Blogspot's parameters so I had to use the link. I'm sure if I knew more about coding, I could fix it, but all I'm qualified to do is bitch about things. I'm sure this means something, but I don't particularly want to unpack it.

PPPS - An exclusive, bonus, behind the scenes clip. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment